Thanksgiving Morning my aunt Charlene, Grandma and my family went to palisades to find a christmas tree. This is one of our family traditions every year! After finding three trees we headed back to rigby to have lunch at Grandmas house then my Aunt Janet came with uncle Arlen and my little cousin Kenna who I baby sat for two years, so 15 people later we had ourselves a little party!
Sisters with their grand kids!
Grandmas bear!
think of this bear!
Then that evening we went back home to spend the evening with our parents and Aunt Denice, Uncles, cousins eating and play Mexican train (my favorite game ever) and ticket to ride which is Patricks favorite game, and Im thinking the Beazer family favorites too!
Patrick and Aunt Denice, cousin Trace!
Playing Mexican Train! (Im Thinking)
Patrick and his brussell sprouts!
hmmm look who not making there funny face ;)
All and all Parick and I had a great Thanksgiving and we really appriceate the food fun and entertainment, everthing that every one does for us!
Monday Patrick and I pulled out our Christmas tree, (we didnt get a real tree, we have dogs) and put the tree up, kinda, we broke our tree stand so we waited till the next day, Patrick made us a new one!
Me can't reach!
Our christmas tree completed!



2 comments:
Nice job on the tree. It looks like you have a nice big house. I want one too. :o)
What a beautiful looking Christmas tree!! Great job!!
Post a Comment