Sunday, December 21, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Our weekend was quite the weekend, Patrick and I went to Utah again so he could meet up with his recruiter for some final paper work! while we were down there we thought we would go look at the lights on temple square and thanksgiving point.
Half way to Utah Patrick decided to get my flu bug that I had that monday, (thank goodness it's only a 24 hour flu!) anyways so if there was a restroom we were there for 15 to 20 min. We Finaly get to Hill air force base the roads were awful and man did it ever SNOW... and patrick ended up in the restroom (poor guy) after a while he came out and layed on the floor, (luckily we were the only ones there!) The recruiter felt way sorry for him and bought him a cola to sip on and called in and put us in a room on the base! They were way nice rooms for $30.00 dollars a night. Patrick and I slept for 3 hrs and by then I was starving so we went to Dominos Pizza, he didnt eat that night. We went back to our room and watched TV and Patrick started filling a little better so we thought, were down here lets at least brave the weather and see the lights on temple square, so we went!

Our $30.00 dollar room on the base! My favorite picture!

Two missonaries walking up the hill!



The Beautiful tree in the Joseph Smith building!




The assembly!



2 comments:

Jana said...

Wow, what beautiful pictures! I'm glad Patrick was feeling good enough to go and see them. How are you doing? Is he gone for Basic yet? I hope all goes well, it sounds pretty cool, and the benefits are probably awesome! You guys are so cute.

charm said...

Beautiful! Can't believe how nice that room was for $30! Poor Patrick. That sounded pretty miserable. :(