Kristan that is too funny. Daniel and I did one of those at an arcade and the kid looked deformed. So, we decided to never have kids after that. lol! Not really! Your make me baby looks very cute!!
Ya I tried that, and I named it Colton.....didn't look a thing like Colton. lol. Actually, it was far from any of my kids so don't base what your kids are going to look like with that. :) My kids are TONS cuter than what that website says my kids would look like. So just think, your kids are gonna be GORGEOUS!
2 comments:
Kristan that is too funny. Daniel and I did one of those at an arcade and the kid looked deformed. So, we decided to never have kids after that. lol! Not really! Your make me baby looks very cute!!
Ya I tried that, and I named it Colton.....didn't look a thing like Colton. lol. Actually, it was far from any of my kids so don't base what your kids are going to look like with that. :) My kids are TONS cuter than what that website says my kids would look like. So just think, your kids are gonna be GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment