This was quite a fun weekend, I got my wisdom teeth out on friday so I look like a fat chipmunk :p. We had Taiges baby blessing on saturday, and he was a very grumpy boy!
To the left is bishop Sterzer and the giant in the back is Taiges Grandpa Hammon and my Dad holding baby Mason!
The Family
couples in order
Trevon & Tianna
Patrick & Kristan
Garron & Amber, Taige
Dad & Mom, Taylon
Garron & Amber, baby



2 comments:
How fun to see the whole family. You guys all look so great! What a cute baby! I can't wait to see everyone when I come.
I don't have you email. Could you email it to me?
janaferrel@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Jana
I hope your mouth is feeling better. Getting your wisdom teeth out is no fun. Eat lots of cold treats for me!! That's the best part about it!
Post a Comment