Thursday, May 8, 2008

And it begins...

Well school is fianlly in for Patrick, he's excited(it means one less semester to go) hes taking income tax, microeconomics(which he forgot to take before junior level classes), Intermediate accounting, and western civ. online.

I'm still working with Mom cleaning houses, and just going crazy while Patrick does his homework. I'm just excited for summer to finally be here so we can go camping. We've already done a hot dog roast out at Patricks grandparents, where he decided to put tzsaiki sauce and feta on one. He thinks it tastes good but he's always had weird tastes.

I love spending time with my new Nephew Taige. He looks just like Garron and Taylon! He's so cute he just loves his Auntie Kristan.

Patrick keeps bugging me to let him make another summer video like we did last year, so maybe we will post some of them up here for you guys.

Later...

1 comment:

Shana Dee said...

hi, so glad you are blogging! It makes it so much easier to keep in touch when we live far away. I'll be looking forward to all your summer adventures being posted. love ya
Shana