Sunday, May 11, 2008

My hairy Brother-in-law


Pugsy, My in law's very hairy dog...

3 comments:

Jana said...

Yeah! Thanks for sending me your blog link. You guys look great! Cute blog too. I'm excited to be a little more connected to the Mason fam.
Thanks again!
Jana

charm said...

Hey Kristan! I'm so glad you found us and sent your address... now we can keep in touch a lot better! I just hate going to family reunions and realizing that I have no idea what's going on with everyone! So, yeah, thanks again!
Charm

Merrill Family said...

Hey Kristan-Haven't talked with you in a while. It looks like your doing well fat cheeks and all! I love your brother in law he looks a little like Reggie does now. He's getting old and fat. Here is my email if you would like it. iceevolution@msn.com. It will be good to keep in touch.