Sunday, October 12, 2008

Enlistment Day...

Well We went down on friday afternoon to Ogden and Signed my last enlistment papers at the base. Next we went to Salt Lake to the E center(delta center), for my Enlistment Ceremony, which was at the Reba Macentire, and Kelly Clarkson concert. It was neat we got to meet Kelly and Reba, I got Kelly's autograph, Reba lost her pen when I went to get her's. It was wierd Reba is an Inch taller than me, and I'm 5'10'', And kelly was about Kristan's height. Also we got pictures with them and the other 13 enlistees and our Recruiters. I don't get the photos back for till the military develops them. Also we got the meet the blonde comedian lady from the Reba show. She was pretty funny talking about how she could get one of our shirts but with out having to sign up. The show was fun I don't know how many drunk hicks we saw that night but there was alot. One couple just down the aisle from us were all dancing in front of everybody groping each other. We were close to the stage only about 100 ft. away maybe. We decided thought that the next concert we go to were taking ear plugs.




The Red Circle is Me, and The blue Circle is Tech. Sergeant Dan Nichiporuk my Recuiter.



The 14 of us who enlisted with all the recuiters and the Colonel in the middle.



That blonde lady from the Reba show can't remember her name thought.



Reba breaking out the moves.


Kelly singing her lungs out.

My sweet new T-shirt, to bad it's huge on me it's an XL.... Maybe they think I'll grow into it.

No comments: