Hi Kristan, I have a private blog and i don't have your email address to invite you. Email me at cheneyfun@gmail.com and I will send you and invite. How are things going with "the things we talked about at the reunion" I have more information if you want it. Just email me and I'll give it to you. Hope all is well and it was great to see you at the reunion. Oh, you too Patrick.
2 comments:
Hi Kristan, I have a private blog and i don't have your email address to invite you. Email me at cheneyfun@gmail.com and I will send you and invite. How are things going with "the things we talked about at the reunion" I have more information if you want it. Just email me and I'll give it to you. Hope all is well and it was great to see you at the reunion. Oh, you too Patrick.
xoxo,Shana
I loved that! How fun was that! Now I know why Idahoans are such good drivers :) Lots of FUN practice. Looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment